Wrench with open pharynxes bilateral
Are noted Gold and Platinum by "The quality marks of the 21st century"
- The pharynx sizes from 8 mm to 32 mm.
- Are made of the alloyed constructional chromovanadic steel 40HFA
- zinc, white, thickness is 15 μR., hromatirovany;
- copper, 30-50 μR., hromatirovany, additional impregnation by a polymeric emulsion.
- Durability of keys with a size of pharynx up to 36 mm corresponds to group C, in accordance with GOST 2838-80;
- Packing, marking, transportation and storage of keys in accordance with GOST 18088-83.
It is applied to service of the fixture with a "turnkey" size corresponding to the key pharynx size. For prevention of failure of a key in use, working surfaces of a pharynx have to be cleared of pollution.
The manufacturer guarantees compliance of keys to requirements of specifications at observance of conditions of transportation and operation.