The FORSAZH - 200 inverter welding machine has a set of built - in protection systems that allow you to safely connect the inverter to an unstable network. When the mains voltage is below 140V or above 242V, the device goes into protection mode and automatically turns on when the voltage is equalized. When the mains voltage drops to 160 V, the welding machine provides a stable continuous process of manual welding when working with electrodes up to 3.0 mm in diameter, which guarantees no problems when working in rural areas, at a construction site, in a garage or in a summer cottage. With a welding current of 200A, the inverter allows welding with electrodes up to 5.0 mm in diameter. Automatic fan control provides a reduction in power consumption and a decrease in dust ingress into the welding inverter.
The device has built - in functions
"Hot start", "Forcing arc", "Anti - stick" and "TIGLift" for argon arc welding. FORCAGE 200 is completed with inserts for welding cables.Supply voltage: 140 - 270 V Power consumption: 7.2 Current adjustment range: 15 - 200 A Working voltage MMA: 21.0 - 28.0 V TIG working voltage: 11.0 - 18.0 V Open circuit voltage: 80V Continuous load: 40% Welding current (PN 100% ): 140 A Insulation class: B Protection class: IP 22 Electrode diameter: 1.6 - 5.0 mm Dimensions: 295 x 145 x 182 mm Weight: 5.8 kg Warranty: 3 years Working temperature range: - 20 + 40 Hot start function : ? Arc Force : ? Antistick function : ? TIGLift function : ?
Receiving the goods
The goods can be obtained from the point of issue at the address
- Ufa, Lenina 150/1.
- Salavat, Nurimanova 30 (warn the manager that you will pick up the goods in this city)
- Neftekamsk, Promyshlennaya 9 (warn the manager that you will pick up the goods in this city)
- Delivery within Ufa - 300 rubles (free delivery for orders over 10,000 rubles)
- For the Republic of Bashkortostan and Russia - the cost of delivery is discussed with the manager.
- Delivery by a transport company (Delivery to the terminal in Ufa - free of charge)
Ways of payment
- Cash to the courier upon delivery
- Cash or card at the pickup point
For legal entities
- By cashless payment to the current account
- Welding inverters for manual arc welding (MMA) - Machines for argon arc welding with a tungsten electrode (TIG) - Semiautomatic gas shielded welding machines (MIG / MAG) - Plasma cutters, plasma cutters (CUT) - Welding torches for semi - automatic and argon - arc welding and plasma torches - Torches, torches, reducers, flow meters, gas welding sleeves - Welding wire, electrodes, filler rods - Personal protective equipment, masks and shields of the welder, gloves, leggings