Washing of oil system of the engine
Engine oils surely contain the washing substances — but from what oils wash the engine???
From where dirt gets to the engine?
The most part of pollution of the engine is made by engine oil: low-quality, insufficiently stable oil which nevertheless can possess all official "admissions" pollutes the engine products of the an oksileniye and disintegration, forming varnish deposits and dense black slime.
These pollution in systems of gas distribution (VANOS and dr) and in hydraulic pushers of valves as these devices possess very thin oil channels are especially dangerous and therefore are sensitive even to the insignificant content of "dirt" in the engine.
Therefore if you are not sure of stability of the applied oil, before each replacement we recommend to use soft washing of Xenum M-FLUSH.
Xenum M-FLUSH is a specialized structure on the basis of stable basic oil and the highly effective washing and dispersing additives of high concentration.
- Xenum M-FLUSH does not contain aggressive acids and/or solvents and therefore it is absolutely safe for the engine and all its epiploons and laying.
- Xenum M-FLUSH cleans lubricant system of the engine, system of variable raising of valves and piston rings, releases hydraulic pushers on valves.
- Prevents pollution of new oil the remains of old.
- Deactivates case acids.
- Prolongs life of new oil, improves operation of the engine, reduces oil consumption, reduces noise of the engine.
Scopes: for all petrol and diesel engines.
Instruction for application: 300 ml of washing are enough for processing of a case volume 3-6l.
- Add washing to engine oil before its discharge.
- Start the engine and leave it to idle about 20 minutes.
- Merge old oil, it still warm so far.
- Replace an oil filter.
- Fill in new oil in the engine.
Depending on internal purity of the engine, the dose of M-FLUSH of 300 ml can be filled in in the lubrication system approximately for 200 km before oil replacement (or in 3-4 days when driving only in a city cycle).