Carefully picked up structure of integumentary weight from the purified bitumen modified by an elastoplastomer gives to membranes excellent operational stability and durability. Not decaying synthetic basis from nonwoven polyester characterizes the high durability and elasticity of membranes. The mineral basis from fiber glass differs in chemical inertness and spatial stability, allows to reduce the cost of coverings significantly.
- device and repair of soft roofs of all types;
- waterproofing of the bases and open terraces;
- general waterproofing of overlappings and bathrooms;
- waterproofing of pools and hydraulic engineering constructions;
- lining waterproofing under a cattle roof.
Laying of membranes is made in one or two layers by means of gas torches by submelting of the lower party covered with a thermoplastic film. The film improves coupling of a membrane with the basis and twice reduces a gas consumption.
Membranes are made two main types: lining - for the general waterproofing or the lower layer of a roofing covering; and armor - for the top layer of a roofing covering, protected from atmospheric actions by a slate crumb.