The operating table Practico with the central section with shift of a table-top, with the electric drive (back section with a support for kidney operation, the foot section divided long, VEF mattresses, EUR rails)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandMerivaara Corp
- Country of manufactureFinland
Operating table Practico
Practico - the electromechanical operating table intended for the general and specialized surgery. Possessing a wide range of application, Practico has very economic price. Adjustments of height, Trendelenburg and a side inclination of a table of Practico are carried out electrically by means of the panel of manual control. The table can be also equipped with the electrooperated functions of adjustment of back section or longitudinal shift of a table-top. Adjustments of head and foot sections are carried out manually by means of pressing pneumatic handles. Additional function of longitudinal shift of a table-top is especially convenient, for example, when carrying out gynecologic and urological, and also ophthalmologic and the ENT SPECIALIST of operations. This function also allows to make a x-ray research by means of the S-arch on all length of a table.
Practico quickly adapts for holding various procedures. A rich set of additional accessories transforms it to a specialized table for performance of specific operations. So, for example, for performance of gynecologic and urological operations the table can be in addition equipped with a foot pedal. The table of Practico differs in high mobility and maneuverability, and the reliable mechanism of blocking of wheels strongly fixes it on the place. Mobility of Practico allows to achieve an optimum arrangement of tools and the equipment in the operating room, expanding, thus, working space for personnel. The head and foot sections Practico – removable. There is a tunnel for the x-ray cartridge on all length of a table, including head section. The table can be completed with the single-part or divided foot section.
• The design of the basis of a table provides convenience of access to the patient.
• High maneuverability and mobility - distinctive features of a table of Practico
• The Practico operating table works from the rechargeable battery, but can be connected also to the power supply network. The minimum capacity of the battery is calculated on one week of work, at the same time the table can be used even during battery charging.
• The foot pedal of management (an option, by the separate order), increases functionality of a table of Practico when carrying out gynecologic and urological operations.