- BrandMitsubishi Heavy
Cassette conditioners — the type of conditioners which belongs to semi-industrial group of the climatic equipment is developed especially for rooms from 20 to 140 square meters with false ceilings, have a capacity to -14 - kW. - Length and width of internal blocks of these conditioners without decorative panel usually make to -600 - x -600 - mm, height 190-320 - mm. If indoors, walls and a floor furniture closes, then installation of the cassette conditioner will become the only and most rational decision — these conditioners do not take the place at all. After installation height of a ceiling can go down on 20-40 cm.
Cassette conditioners perfectly fit into design of any room with false ceilings: internal the block of the conditioner is installed behind a false ceiling, only its decorative part is outside visible. In a decorative part distributive blinds which tilt angle can be regulated by means of the remote control are located. That is, without saddening the general interior of the room, this conditioner excellently functions: takes away air through a lattice of the decorative panel, cools and filters it, and then distributes through blinds in one, two, three or four directions. -
the eriya - FDTS - cassette conditioners of the company - Mitsubishi - is a product of a class "A" in energy efficiency and economical electricity consumption. Distinguishes it from other similar products a number of the made changes in a design and design. For example, improvement of system of distribution of air streams - Mitsubishi Heavy - FDTC50ZJX-S - by means of four independent blinds for cooling in more comfortable mode. Absolutely new TS-PSA-25W-E panel in the internal block of the conditioner separately is responsible for control of air gates. The drainage pomp is built in that facilitates laying of system of a conclusion of condensate. Level of the made noise is record-breaking lowered. Cassette conditioners took a record among similar on compactness and the sizes, have case 570kh570mm dimensions with a height of 248 mm. Rather small weight of the case (18 kg) with the white decorative panel allows to simplify installation in ceiling modules with standard panels (the European standard 600kh600mm) of any architectural forms. In - Mitsubishi Heavy - FDTC50ZJX-S - are realized new technological opportunities, such as connection to a uniform control system of Superlink or installation of the conditioner in "the clever house" (a variation of BACNet and LonWorks).
- The improved system of airdistribution provides comfortable cooling
- Use of the new TS-PSA-25W-E panel as a part of the internal block allows to carry out independent regulation of each of four air gates from the control panel
- The new compact case allows to install the internal block of the conditioner aflush with a ceiling and optimum is suitable for standard architectural modules of a false ceiling
- Decorative panel of white color
- Record-breaking low noise level
- Built-in drainage pomp
- Possibility of connection to the Superlink system – the centralized control of several conditioners, a possibility of connection to system of "the clever house" under the LonWorks and BACNet protocols
- The small weight of the block (18 kg together with the panel) and the compact sizes of the case simplify installation in ceiling panels of an European standard of 600х600 mm.
- Case height – 248 mm (a record in branch). Width and depth identical – 570х570 mm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|-||External block||SRC50ZIX-S -||-|
|-||Internal block||FDTC50VD -||-|
|-||Operating mode||cold/heat -||-|
|-||Energy efficiency rank||A -||-|
|-||Productivity of cooling, KW||5,0 (2,2-5,6)||-|
|-||Productivity of heating, KW||5,4 (2,5-6,3)||-|
|-||Noise level, vnetr / external dB (A) block||36/47||-|
|-||Power supply, In / f/Hz||220-240/1/50 -||-|