Long experience of design and production, innovative technologies, use of components of the best quality and strict control of safety allow GESAN to make the DPAS generators capable to carry out the most different types of tasks in the most different conditions.
Generators of this series are delivered computer - controlled and used as as a reserve, and constant source of power supply. These generators possess exclusively high reliability and indiscriminateness to service conditions and quality of fuel.
All generators of this series are equipped with industrial diesel engines of production Perkins (England) of low frequency of rotation with liquid cooling and prestarting heating of air for start at low temperatures.
Large volume of the built - in fuel tank allows to work to generating installation for an appreciable length of time.
The available control panel allows to control operation of the generator and to operate it both in manual, and in automatic the modes.
These generators are delivered in a noise - protective casing that is important at their operation in places with high requirements to noisiness.
• Main power (PRP): 8,66 kVA (6,928 kW)
• Reserve power (ESP): 9,52 kVA (7,616 kW)
• Output tension: 230 V / 50 Hz
• Dimensions: 1860x840x1180 mm
• Weight: 547 kg
• Producer of Perkins
• Model of the engine 403C - 11 G
• Engine type: Diesel, 1500 rpm, the 3rd cylinder, top arrangement of valves, liquid cooling
• Fuel consumption at 75% to loading: 2.00 l/hour
• Capacity of a fuel tank: 51.50 l
• Time of autonomous work at 75% to loading: 25.75 hours
• Producer of MeccAlte
• BTO3 - 2S/4 generator model
• Generator type Synchronous
• Class of protection of IP 54