- BrandСладкий Сон
- Country of manufactureMoldova
What is an orthopedic framework of a bed?
The orthopedic bases consist of wooden crossbeams (lamels) which happen a certain width and have a certain distance among themselves. Lamels slightly spring during a dream, strengthening orthopedic effect of a mattress. At the same time rigidity of a mattress turns out a little smaller than if the mattress just lies on rigid a surface like a floor. Besides, the framework provides free air circulation.
What advantages of an orthopedic lattice in comparison with the rigid basis under a mattress:
- Additional orthopedic effect. Not only the orthopedic mattress, but also an orthopedic lattice under it redistributes loading, adapts to a body of the sleeping person. Flexible birch lamels together with plastic or rubber latoderzhatel carefully bend around a mattress, caving in in places of the greatest loading;
- The springing effect providing comfort. The qualitative orthopedic lattice provides several damped oscillations at the termination of loading;
- Increase in service life of a mattress because of redistribution of loading. The spring block, layers of a filler of a mattress demand care. When the mattress lies on orthopedic lamels - actually lamels assume all loading, softly spring, preserving flooring layers.
- Correct system of aeration of a mattress. Only correctly located orthopedic lamels provide inflow of fresh air to a mattress.
- Brand Sweet Dream
- Country producer Moldova