TECSOUND is a high-strength synthetic elastic sound-proof material, is based on polymer, not containing bitumen and lead. Material possesses the damping ability that allows to use it both for sound insulation, and for vibration insulation. It is applied to sound insulation from air noise. In a usage time, material fastens by means of glue or without it for horizontal surfaces.
- In combination with fibrous (heater) materials has high rates of sound insulation.
- Flexible and elastic.
- High ability to a pulling.
- Idle time in application.
- Easily keeps within on uneven surfaces (for example, in corners).
- Morozo-and heatresistant.
- Group of combustibility - G1.
- Guarantee of 10 years.
- At the correct installation service life is unlimited.
- Does not absorb moisture and does not grow mouldy.
- Index of sound insulation Rw = 25-30 dB
- Sound insulation of flat and cattle roofs. Serves as the damping element.
- Sound insulation of ceilings from air noise.
- Sound insulation of partitions from air noise in a complex with light, porous materials
- Sound insulation of floors in a combination with the made foam polyethylene only when using a wooden covering (a parquet, a laminate). Does not reduce the level of shock noise, and positively influences acoustics indoors during the walking, blow to a floor (suppresses a sound), etc.
- In a combination with noise-attenuating materials (basalt cotton wool, fiber glass) has excellent acoustic characteristics.
- It is used in the industrial sphere for sound insulation of cabins, engine rooms, drainpipes and so on.
- Sound insulation of cars at the expense of excellent zvuko-and vibration-isolating properties of material.
|Elasticity||Does not break at a temperature - 20º|
|Durability on stretching||30H/cm2|
|Crush force||4,84 kg/cm2|
Instruction for use:
Surface: All types of a surface approach (plaster, threw, plastic, gypsum cardboard). The surface has to be equal, smooth, pure and dry, cleared of all elements which can damage a covering. If having covered plasters old, it is desirable to replace it.
Necessary quantity: 1 sq.m of a membrane covers about 0,95 sq.m of a surface, considering overlaps of 5 cm.