Substratum for Seedling Torflend of 50 l
- 1000 MDL/pcs - from 10 pcs
- Customer pickup
- In detail
- BrandSC Diolsem, SRL
- Country of manufactureMoldova
SUBSTRATUM FOR SEEDLING "TORFLEND" OF 50 L
The substratum "Torfland" is a product, completely ready to use. It is an ideal combination of qualitative riding low peat with addition of highly balanced combination of plants, necessary for growth, micro and macrocells (N, P2O5, K2O, MgO, B, Cu, Zn, Fe, Mn, Mo).
The substratum is characterized by the high content of nutrients. Thanks to the balanced acidity and the maintenance of all necessary elements the substratum is the optimum environment for development of root system of plants and growth of a plant in general.
Structure: Qualitative, environmentally friendly riding and low-lying peat, quartz sand, agroperlite, mineral additives and minerals (Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, Mo).
Application of a substratum:
· For cultivation of seedling;
· For cultivation of greens in kontener;
· For preparation of other landing mixes.
Method of application:
- For change, disembarkation and transfer of plants in pots or containers:
· On a bottom of a pot or the container fill a drainage (expanded clay, vermiculite or a sphagnum);
· Fill a small amount of a substratum;
· Blow up a plant;
· Add necessary quantity of a substratum to full a nakrytiya of root system and condense a substratum surface.
· Water a plant;
· Fill a small amount of a substratum on a surface that the top layer was loosened.
- For planting of plants to beds:
· Fill a substratum on necessary height or select excess soil and replace it with a substratum. After landing well water a plant.
· Do not allow drying of a substratum. If necessary before use the substratum needs to be humidified.
Security measures: The substratum is absolutely safe for environment and health of the person. In operating time demands observance of usual general rules of personal hygiene.
Storage conditions: The main condition of storage - the dry well aired room. It is desirable to store in tight packing separately from other fertilizers, food and disinfection substances.