- BrandSC Diolsem, SRL
- Country of manufactureMoldova
SUBSTRATUM FOR THE TORFLEND HOUSEPLANTS OF 10 L
Substratum "Torfland" for houseplants - the product, completely ready to use, made on the basis of qualitative riding peat with addition of plants, necessary for growth, macro - and micro elements (N, P2O5, K2O, MgO, B, Cu, Zn, Fe, Mn, Mo).
The substratum for houseplants is characterized by the high content of nutrients. Thanks to the balanced acidity and the maintenance of all necessary elements, the Substratum for houseplants is the optimum environment for development of root system of pottery plants. The high moisture capacity and other physical properties of the Substratum for houseplants provide root system of plants with moisture, nutrients and minerals that favorably influences development of all plant.
Structure: peat, lime, complex mineral fertilizer with minerals, agroperlite, a coconut substratum.
Application of a substratum: We recommend to use a substratum for houseplants for cultivation, change (transfer) of room pottery plants.
- for kislotolyubivy plants (coniferous plants, azaleas, bilberry, heather, etc.) we recommend to use the specialized "Substratum for azaleas and coniferous plants" from a series Torfland.
- for seeding, reproduction, cultivation of seedling and for cultivation of the plants sensitive to the increased content of nutrients we recommend to use a specialized "Substratum for seedling" of a series Torfland.
Way of use:
- Houseplants demand annual updating of a substratum. If necessary, houseplants need annually to be replaced in a pot of the bigger size.
· On a bottom of a pot or the container fill a drainage (expanded clay, vermiculite);
· Fill a small amount of a substratum;
· Plant a plant;
· Add necessary quantity of a substratum for full a nakrytiya of root system and condense a substratum surface;
· Fill a small amount of a substratum on a surface that the top layer of a substratum was friable.
In case of need before use the substratum needs to be humidified that at strong compression from a substratum water drops acted. Do not allow drying of a substratum.
For formation of new roots, we recommend to limit watering of plants the first 10 days after disembarkation. Svezhe-peresazhennye plants are not recommended to be put in places with a direct sunlight.
The plants planted in a substratum demand top dressing in 4-6 weeks after disembarkation, further is regular every 1-2 week. For top dressing use solution of fertilizers according to instructions of the producer.
Security measures: The substratum is safe for environment, does not contain substances hazardous to health of the person. During the work with a substratum it is necessary to observe general measures of personal hygiene. Do not eat a substratum!
Storage conditions: You store a substratum in the intact packings in the dry, well ventilated rooms separately from other fertilizers, food, forages and disinfectants, in inaccessible