Street lamps GTZ SBU PREMIUM 50W
- 3127.4 MDL/pcs - from 25 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandСобственное производство
- Country of manufactureUkraine
GTZ SBU - wall industrial LED lamps of new generation
GTZ luminaires have the finest buildings in the class of professional lighting, body thickness of only 7 mm. In developing GTZ lamps series was applied innovative technology edgeless outlet «FINFREE» heat - luminaires installed radiators from specially selected composition of heat - conducting materials. This technology allows you to most effectively remove heat from the LEDs and electronic filling fixtures - no analogues of such technology.
The new heat sink technology has allowed to raise the efficiency of lighting devices in general (considering all possible losses) of up to 130 lm / W.
SBU GTZ series luminaires are designed for wall mounting using brackets with adjustable tilt angle also provides the possibility of organizing a suspended installation.
Headlamps GTZ SBU equipped with a discrete bracket adjustable angle.
To create the required light environment GTZ series of luminaires can be equipped with secondary optics, which allows the user to generate the required light distribution: KSS type "G", "K", "K1", "A1".
default GTZ LED luminaires are equipped with cold white light (5000K), and on demand can be mounted LEDs neutral white (4000K) and warm white (3000 K) luminescence.
Casing is stained with powder paint, the structural elements are made of stainless steel and are resistant to environmental influences. body color can be selected by the customer from the RAL scale.
Intelligent luminaire construction allows replacement of the power source without dismantling lamps.
Lamps have a high degree of protection from the environment - IP67.
- High efficiency lamps than 125 lm / W
- NICHIA firm LEDs, OSRAM, CREE
- Energy savings of more than 3. 5 times as compared with lamps with 125 W lamp DRL
- The thin body thickness of only 7 mm
- Innovative heat dissipation technology
- Secondary optics, forming the CMP type "G", "K", "K1", "SH1", "L1"
- Replacement power supply without disassembling the lamp
- Lightweight light installation
- Momentary switch lamp at low temperatures
- The diffuser made of a durable transparent polycarbonate of 3 mm thickness
- Easy installation with a bracket with adjustable angle
- It requires no special maintenance
- It does not require special disposal
- The degree of protection IP 67
- Working life of more than 50 000 hours
Used for lighting
- industrial areas
- athletic facilities
- Railway platforms, arrows, interchanges
- storage terminals
- Improvement with ceiling heights over 10 m