Street lamps GTZ 2.0 SCU PREMIUM 200 W
- 8909.35 MDL/pcs - from 25 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandСобственное производство
- Country of manufactureUkraine
Nuts SKU - console LED lights of the new generation
GTZ series luminaires are designed with innovative heat sink technology bezrebernaya FINFREE, which made it possible to raise the efficiency of lighting fixtures, including all losses, up to 140 lm / W.
GTZ luminaires have the finest buildings in the class of professional lighting, body thickness of only 7 mm.
To create the required light environment GTZ Series luminaires are equipped with secondary optics made of polycarbonate svetostabilizirovanogo developed by specialists.
Flexible system arrangement enables fixtures required power between 25 W to 300 W in increments of 5 watts at the customer's choice.
GTZ luminaires designed for mounting on a standard support for street lighting with a diameter of 48 mm, may also be mounted to the wall using brackets with adjustable inclination of the lamp. Fixtures equipped GTZ cantilevered brackets with discrete adjustable angle.
Default GTZ luminaires equipped with LED cool white light (5000K), at the request of the customer can be installed LED neutral white (4000K) and warm white (3000K) glow.
Housings fixtures are powder coated, the structural elements are made of stainless steel and are resistant to environmental influences.
Intelligent luminaire construction allows replacement of the power source without dismantling lamps.
Lamps have a high degree of protection from the environment - IP67.
- High efficiency lamps than 140 lm / W
- LED company NICHIA (Japan)
- Energy savings of more than 3. 5 times as compared with lamps with lamps XRD 400 - 700 W
- The thin body thickness of only 7 mm
- Innovative heat dissipation technology
- Secondary optics of the light - stabilized polycarbonate
- Secondary optics own production
- Replacement power supply without disassembling the lamp
- Lightweight light installation
- Momentary switch lamp at low temperatures
- Easy installation on standard street lighting poles, d up to 48 mm
- Installation of the luminaire on the wall using the bracket with adjustable angle
- It requires no special maintenance
- It does not require special disposal
- The degree of protection IP 67
- Working life of more than 50 000 hours
Used for lighting
- Roads "A", "B", "B"
- city streets
- inter - district roads
- Parks and gardens
- Gas station
- industrial areas
- railway platforms
- storage terminals
- Improvement with ceiling heights over 10 m