- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy sprouts Masha for export from a manufacturer in Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo. Mash is an oval - shaped germinated seed of legumes with the first sprout 1 - 2 cm long. Hazelnut flavor.
Trace elements: potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, selenium, zinc,
Vitamins: A, B, C, E, K, PP
Per 100g of product:
Energy value 30kcal
Protein content 3g
Selenium 55 - 60mcg
Iodine 130 - 150mkg
Shelf life at 6C is 14 days after packing in a closed container. 100g of the product contains the daily norm of selenium and iodine for an adult.
Packing from 100 to 500g.
The container for the product is made of environmentally friendly renewable materials (paper) with lamination, due to this, the shelf life of the product is increased. The volume of products shipped per month is 20 tons.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP
Manufacturer: LLC "EcoGrintek", Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo
EcoGrintek LLC has been operating since 2014. Consists of a small production complex, with a total planting area of 2,218 m², where the Baby Leaves crops are grown in a closed eco - system using the latest hydroponic technologies.
Main export countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Kits for growing microgreens
- Microgreens with selenium and iodine (microgreens of sunflower, microgreens of peas, microgreens of radishes)
- Sprouts (mung bean, wheat, lentils, soybeans)
- Baby Leaves (salad mix, Swiss chard, arugula, kale, watercress, bloody Mary sorrel, pak choy, tatsoy, crystal grass, green basil, frieze, romaine, starfighter, mustard, mizuna)
- Mini potato tubers