- Country of manufactureBelarus
Two - row self aligning bearings
At these bearings the inner surface of outside ring is executed on the sphere, giving ability to samoustanavlivatsya that allows them to work at considerable distortion of internal ring rather outside, caused by misalignment of mounting faces or deflection of shaft from action of loadings. Double number of balls provides the increased loading capacity and compensates negative design features.
These bearings are, as a rule, delivered with separators from:
* steel - for use in bearings of the general application or during the work in the conditions of high temperatures;
* polymers - for use in bearings of the general application;
* brass - for work in the conditions of vibration.
Are issued in two options:
* two - row ball - perceive radial loads and work with the increased rotational speeds;
* two - row roller - perceive heavy radial and thrust loads.