- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- Lengthот 2000 до 13000 mm
- Thermal insulation materialMineral wool
- Width1000 mm
- Outer layerMetal
- Thicknessот 50 до 200 mm
Panels are manufactured according to the standard of the enterprise according to requirements of TP PK No. 1202
Polimermetall - T LLP releases modern fire - resistant roofing a sandwich panel on the basis of a mineral - cotton heater of basalt breeds.
Panels are modern construction material which finds more and more broad application in many fields of construction.
Roofing a sandwich panel have a high profile thanks to which the drain and the increased rigidity is provided. The roof executed with use of "sandwich" panels completely meet the technical and functional requirements.
|Technical characteristics roofing sandwich panels|
|Panel type||Roofing, PTK P2S|
|Thickness of panels, mm||50, 75, 80, 100, 120, 125, 150, 175, 195, 200|
|Thickness of metal, mm||0, 5 - 0, 7|
|Length of the panel, mm||2 000 - 12 000|
|Modular width of the panel, mm||1 000|
Color scale of coverings is defined according to the color RAL standard. Color of an external and internal covering of panels can be identical or various - at the request of the customer. Color scheme RAL
Weight characteristic sandwich panels
The weight, low in comparison with traditional construction materials, a sandwich panels facilitates work, does simple and convenient their warehousing, transportation, processing and installation. This quality reduces the cost of construction and allows to reduce terms of construction of objects considerably. You watch detailed information in the catalog of Polimermetall - T LLP.
Sandwich panel have the high soundproofing ability, effectively reduces noise level and improves acoustic properties of the room.
As a heater of "sandwich" panels mineral wool on the basis of basalt fiber is applied. It is the most effective of the environmentally friendly heaters applied in modern construction. Application of this type of a heater allows to use a sandwich panel in various climatic zones as the wall and roofing protecting designs.
Advantages and advantages of use of "sandwich" panels:
- high resistance of a covering to a full complex of the operating atmospheric factors (fluctuations of temperatures, intensive solar radiation, rainfall, wind);
- have low moisture absorption and small specific weight;
- have high noise - insulating and heat - insulating properties;
- nonflammable - meet the most strict requirements of fire safety;
- meet sanitary and environmental standards;
- the surface of panels does not demand costs of additional finishing;
- high technology and simplicity of installation;
- load of the base decreases because of small weight;
- full freedom of architectural concepts;
- environmental friendliness - has no the products of decomposition polluting