Roof sandwich panel IsoBit
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Thermal insulation materialPolyurethane
- Outer layerGalvanised Steel
IsoBit 5 is a panel with 5 ribs and PUR polyurethane foam core for roof that will be insulated with bituminous or other membranes (ex. PVC membranes). The exterior side of the panel is in bituminous cardboard and the other side is in pre - painted steel sheet. This type of panel is installed with the metal part directly on the structure.
IsoBit 5 is designed for roofs with a minimum 7% slope (the maximum slope is specified in the design).
The standard length of the panel is between 2 and 10 m. The panels that are longer than this range can be done only after a prior discussions with the technical department.
1. Bituminous cardboard - allows subsequent insulation of the roof.
2. Core: PUR polyurethane foam (it is not harmful or damaging
3. Pre - painted zinc coated steel sheet according to EN 10143, EN 10346 and EN 10169 standards in force.
4. Self - tapping screw.