- BrandBBA INNOVA
Principle of operation:
The cooled product is rolled out in a thin layer between two rotating shafts. A conveyor belt made of synthetic material, synchronized with the rotating shafts, picks up the product rolled out in a thin layer and presses it against the surface of the shaft with water cooling. The product, cooled and hardened in this way, is sent to a crusher, where it is crushed into particles of approx. 0.5–2 cm².
Roll cooler has the following equipment :
- double - jacketed cooling and crimping rolls
- pressure tape/cassette tape (depending on cooler type)
- crushing and control system
Specifications depend on the type of roller cooler.
- Compact design that takes up very little space
- High performance
- Closed water circulation
- Minimal risk of contamination and easy cleaning
- Minimum maintenance costs
- The equipment is made of high quality stainless steel
- Delivery times within 14 - 16 weeks
- Operation safety system according to EU standards