Resuscitation HEACO G3L monitor
The Heaco G3L monitor is a high-quality supervision of the major functions of the patient during resuscitation actions. It provides monitoring and the analysis of a large number of data with their dynamic display on the big touch 15th inch screen.
This monitor is intended for supervision of the following parameters for the adult, pediatric or newborn patient:
- Electrocardiogram (electrocardiogram): heart rate (HR), schedules of an electrocardiogram and analysis of ST segments.
- Noninvasive arterial pressure (NIBP): systolic pressure (SYS), diastolic pressure (DIA) and average arterial pressure (MAP).
- Body temperature (TEMP): temperature channel 1 (Tl), temperature channel 2 (T2) and difference of temperatures between two channels (t).
- Pulsoksimetriya: saturation (Sp02), pulse rate (PR) and plethysmogram of Sp02.
- Respiration: frequency of breath (RR) and breath through a nasal tube in the form of the schedule.
- Invasive blood pressure (IBP): 2 IBP channels, systolic pressure (SYS), diastolic pressure (DIA) and average (MEAN) pressure.
- Carbon dioxide (CO2): level of carbon dioxide on an exhalation (EtCO2), the level of carbon dioxide on a breath (FiCO2) and the schedule of CO2.
The monitor notices and fixes arrhythmias, using the electrocardiogram line, and stores 60 latest alarm events.
If necessary, there is an opportunity to install a thermal printer in the monitor.
Buying the Heaco G3L monitor, you receive: the qualitative and modern assistant for control of the vital functions of the patient, guarantee maintenance and technical support from the producer within 18 months. Complete set:
1. Patient's monitor;
2. Network cable;
4. Cuff extender;
5. Electrocardiogram cable;
6. Disposable electrodes of an electrocardiogram – 10 pieces;
7. SpO2 sensor;
8. Nasal respiratory tube (disposable);
9. Temperature sensor (rectal and skin);
10. Grounding cable;
11. Fabric a cover for protection against dust – 2 pieces;
12. Remote control;
14. Warranty card;
15. Copy of the registration certificate of MOZ of Ukraine;
16. Copy of the Certificate of conformity of UKRSEPRO.
Ward monitor type
Screen 15 size"
Quantity of trends on the screen 9
The electrocardiogram Is
Not invasive arterial pressure Is
Kapnografiya (CO2) Option
Saturation (SPO2) Is
Frequency of breath Is
Invasive HELL Option
Multigas (AG) Is not present
Warm emission Option
Depth Is not present an anesthesia
Built-in printer Option
Association in the central station Yes
Guarantee of 18 months
The standard complete set includes all accessories (choose a type of accessories):
Option modules to the patient's monitors: The built-in printer the Module of invasive pressure 2nd the channel Module of invasive pressure 4th the channel Module of a kapnografiya (CO2) with accessories the Additional set of accessories (a cuff, the SPO2 sensor): Adult Pediatric Neonatologichesky Additional accessories to the patient's monitors:
Fastening on a wall
Mobile rack for the patient's monitor