Reactive power compensation units of the VARNET series
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandБрянский ЭТЗ
- Country of manufactureRussia
Reactive power compensation plants (UKRM, Krm) at competitive prices are offered by the Bryansk ETZ company.
UKRM and KRM of the VARNET series are designed to increase the power factor in electric networks with a nominal voltage of 0.4 - 6 (10) kV three - phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz.
Operating conditions of reactive power compensation units (UKRM, KRM)
- height above sea level - up to 1000 m;
- the upper value of the ambient temperature of UKRM or KRM air in the room plus 45ºС;
- the lower value of the ambient air temperature in the room; minus 10ºС;
- the average annual value of the relative humidity of the surrounding air of the air is 80% at a temperature of plus 15ºС;
- the environment is non - explosive, not containing gases and vapors harmful to insulation, not saturated with conductive dust in concentrations that reduce the parameters of the reactive power compensation installation;
- the working position of the CRM installations in space is vertical. Deviation from vertical position up to 5º in any direction is allowed;
- climatic modification U3 in accordance with GOST 15150.
Check out the specifications setting to compensate for the power and make them through the order form on the website or call + 7 (4832) 75 - 76 - 56 and our experts will provide information on all your questions.
Technical characteristics of reactive power plants and equipment
|№ p / n||Parameter Name||VARNET - NS||VARNET - NF||VARNET - AS||VARNET - AF||VARNET - TS||VARNET - TF||VARNET -
|VARNET - A|
|1||Rated voltage, kV||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.4||6 (10)||6 (10)|
|2||The greatest working voltage, kV||0.47||0.47||0.47||0.47||0.47||0.47||1,1U||1,1U|
|3||Maximum power, kvar||125||280||900||800||1500||1440||9900||9900|
|automatic contactor||automatic contactor||automatic thyristor||automatic thyristor||without
|5||The presence of a filter reactor||-||+||-||+||-||+||- ( + * )||- ( + * )|
|6||Minimum stage switching time||-||-||5 sec||5 sec||40ms||40ms||-||5 sec|
|7||The degree of protection of the shell||IP31 (IP54 * )||IP31|
* ) - on order