- Country of manufactureItaly
Membrane and piston pumps of a series "POLY" - an absolute quality assurance These pumps are manufactured only in Europe and America
POLY series pumps - the best choice from all pumps used to dispersion of phytosanitary means, herbicides with negative active acidity, liquid fertilizers. The pumps POLY are the range of hi - tech pumps with technical elements from the materials steady against influence even of sour and alkaline solutions with uncontrollable chemical reaction (hydrochloric acid, N - pHURIC acid, chlorpropylene, urea, etc. )
Five reasons for the choice of pumps of the POLY series
- They provide use of the most aggressive chemicals in the market
- Pumps of the POLY series have the self - greased sleeves supplied with a unique oil pillow. Bronze rods and diaphragms are made of the strong elastomer providing economic and accident - free dispersion.
- Heads are developed on new technology and cast under pressure from aluminum with a polypropylene dusting
- The diaphragm is made of the material DESMOPAN, fixture of a diaphragm from stainless steel, the reduced piston stroke increases life of a diaphragm and increases reliability
- Other benefits of pumps of the POLY series it is low operational costs and standard spare parts for different models.