- Country of manufactureGermany
Propylene glycol - colorless, viscous liquid with slight characteristic smell, mixes up with water and alcohol, possesses hygroscopic properties, is allowed for use as food additive worldwide (E 1520)
Packing in in plastic barrels on 50 kg, 220 kg
In animal husbandry:
- To increase of milk productivity on 3-4 liters a day.
- To rational, economically reasonable use of forages.
- To increase of content of fat and protein in milk.
- To reduction of duration service - the period, to increase