- Brand: Nova plus
- Surface: Metal, Concrete, Wood
- Application: for outdoor work, for indoor work
- Material base: organic solvent
- Provides strong adhesion of paints and varnishes to the painted surface;
- Protects metal from corrosion;
- It allows you to significantly reduce the consumption of expensive finishing material, to avoid different shades when painting a non - uniform surface;
- Increases the durability and weather resistance of the final coating
Primer GF - 021 P is intended for priming metal and wood surfaces used in atmospheric conditions and indoors, before they are coated with alkyd paints and enamels. Not suitable for coating with nitro enamels.
Stir the primer thoroughly before use, if necessary add Cheton White Spirit / Cheton Thinner to a consistency suitable for application. The surfaces to be painted must be clean and dry. Sand new wooden surfaces, remove dust. Clean previously painted wooden surfaces from detached layers and dirt, sand, remove dust. Degrease new metal surfaces with Cheton White Spirit. Clean previously painted, old metal surfaces from exfoliated layers, rust, scale, degrease.
PERFORMANCE OF WORKS
Apply the primer with a brush, roller or spray. The time for complete drying of each layer of soil at a temperature of + 20 ° C is 24 hours, with a decrease in the ambient temperature, as well as with an increase in air humidity, the drying time increases. Consumption for one - layer coating: 60 - 100 g per 1 m². Color: 2 colors according to the catalog.
Within 24 months from the date of manufacture. Transport and store the soil in a tightly closed container, away from heating devices and electrical devices, protecting it from moisture and direct sunlight, in places inaccessible to children.
0.9 kg; 2.7 kg
COMPOSITION: Alkyd varnish, desiccant, solvent, titanium dioxide, pigments, anti - corrosion additives.