- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of welding wireCored wire
PP - Sv - 12H, the Wire powder for welding
Primary activity of firm is development, production and introduction powder a provolok for welding and a naplavka an open arch and under gumboil, and also for a dusting.
Production of LLC NPF Elna is used, both at the largest plants and combines, and at the small enterprises for restoration of the worn - out equipment, Also LLC NPF Elna together with IES of E. O. Patton develops new materials and the equipment for welding and a naplavka.
LLC NPF ELNA the official representative and the distributor of world leaders in production of welding materials - Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd (South Korea) and Welding Alloys Group (Great Britain) in Ukraine.
Has representation in the Russian Federation (Moscow).
Today LLC NPF Elna - one of the largest producers powder a provolok in Ukraine
Technical base and characteristics
LLC NPF ELNA has - production capacities for annual production of a powder wire of different diameters more than 200 tons per year, a site of crushing of materials, a site for performance of naplavochny and welding works.
For today the production program includes more than 100 brands powder the general and special purpose for welding, a naplavka and a dusting.
LLC NPF ELNA serially makes powder a wire according to GOST 26271 - 84 (welding) GOST 26101 - 84 (naplavochny) and the existing specifications and technical documentation.
Range of the let - out powder wire for welding, naplavka and a dusting:
Diameters - 1,6; 1,8; 2,0; 2,4; 3,0 mm.
Design - tubular.
- automatic and semi - automatic welding of the carbonaceous and low - alloyed staly, cast iron, non - ferrous metals and alloys
- a naplavka not alloyed and low - alloyed staly With 0,4% .
- naplavka high - manganese and chromonickel staly
- naplavka chromic staly.
Typical objects of a naplavka are:
- heads of pistons of ship engines;
- details of the drilling and petroindustrial equipment;
- knives for cold and hot cutting;
- rolls of crystallizers;