- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Type of welding wireCored wire
Wire PP-AN1, PP-AN7, PP-AN8, PP-AN19N, powder for welding
Primary activity of firm is development, production and introduction powder a provolok for welding and a naplavka an open arch and under gumboil, and also for a dusting.
Production of LLC NPF Elna is used, both at the largest plants and plants, and at the small enterprises for restoration of the worn-out equipment, Also LLC NPF Elna together with IES of E. O. Patton develops new materials and the equipment for welding and a naplavka.
LLC NPF ELNA the official representative and the distributor of world leaders in production of welding materials - Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd (South Korea) and Welding Alloys Group (Great Britain) in Ukraine.
Has representation in the Russian Federation (Moscow).
Today LLC NPF Elna - one of the largest producers powder a provolok in Ukraine
Technical base and characteristics
LLC NPF ELNA has - production capacities for annual production of a powder wire of different diameters more than 200 tons per year, the site of crushing of materials, the site for performance of naplavochny and welding works.
For today the production program includes more than 100 brands powder the general and special purpose for welding, a naplavka and a dusting.
LLC NPF ELNA serially makes powder a wire according to GOST 26271-84 (welding) GOST 26101-84 (naplavochny) and the existing specifications and technical documentation.
Range of the released powder wire for welding, naplavka and a dusting:
Diameters - 1,6; 1,8; 2,0; 2,4; 3,0 mm.
Design - tubular.
- automatic and semi-automatic welding of the carbonaceous and low-alloyed staly, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and alloys
- a naplavka of the % which are not alloyed and low-alloyed by staly C0,4.
- naplavka high-manganese and chromonickel staly
- naplavka chromic staly.
Typical objects of a naplavka are:
- heads of pistons of ship engines;
- details of the drilling and petroindustrial equipment;
- knives for cold and hot cutting;
- rolls of crystallizers;