- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureChina
Potassium sorbate — the potassium salt of sorbic acid received by method of neutralization of sorbic acid potassium hydroxide . It is widely applied as preservative (E202) in foodstuff. Unlike sorbic acid, it is well dissolved in water.
The most admissible dosage in foodstuff no more than 0,2%.
- oil, margarine — 60-120 g / 100 product kg;
- mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, etc. — 100-200 g / 100 product kg;
- meat smoked products, smoked sausages — 200g/100 raw materials kg,
- tinned vegetables — 100-200 g / 100 brine l;
- tomato puree (12%) — 50-150 g / 100 product kg;
- jams, jam, jam and so forth — 70-200 g / 100 product kg;
- fruit and berry puree — 50-60 g / 100 product kg,
- fruit stuffings for pastries — 150-200 g / 100 product kg;