Plywood increased moisture resistance (PSF)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- ManufacturerБелорусская лесная компания
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Type of plywoodVery water-resistant plywood
- Processing typeNot laminated
- Surface treatmentGrinded on both sides (W2)
- ColorIn assortment
- Thickness4-30 mm
- Number of layersMulti-Layered
Plywood increased moisture resistance (plywood PSF) made from hardwood veneer. The outer layer of birch, inner - a mixture of birch and alder. The layers are glued with phenolic resin. The range of "Belarusian forestry company" is polished (with one or two sides) and not polished veneer of all kinds.grade I grade II grade III grade IV
Grade I can be used for a transparent finish.
Grade II has slight defects, can be used for various purposes surfaces under all kinds of finishing, the open constructions, formwork fabrication.
Grade III has more defects, can be used to finish surfaces to be opaque, the production of drawers and hidden structures.
Grade IV on the number of processing defects and flaws of wood corresponds to GOST 3916.1.
|Thickness||4 - 30 mm|
|Ply||3 - 21 mm|
|Humidity||5 - 10%|
|Shear strength of the adhesive layer
after soaking in water for 24 hours
|from 0.2 to 0.4 MPa (at break greater than 80% )
from 0.4 to 0.6 MPa (at break of 60% )
from 0.6 to 1.0 MPa (at break of more than 40% )
of 1.0 MPa or more (at break 0% )
|Tensile strength along fibers||not more than 30 MPa|
|Formaldehyde emission class||E1, less than 8 mg / 100g|
|Surface roughness for ground slabs||100 microns|
|The surface roughness of not ground boards||200 microns|
- Finishing the interior and exterior designs, including exterior cladding buildings for painting, car interior trim.
- Construction: the use of roof space, for the manufacture of false ceilings, insulating floors, as the basis for floor coverings, engineering boards, parquet.
- Railroad car
- The outer structure (billboards, street fences etc. ).
The certificate of conformity GOST 3916.1 - 96, GOST 3916.2
Certificate of ISO 9001 - 2015