Products of other enterprises
Mineral decorative Silkcoat Stone "large fraction" plaster
It is applied to finishing of external surfaces of facades of buildings, cottages, etc. and internal surfaces.
- Composition of decorative Silkcoat Stone plaster: Mineral decorative granite - marble plaster with natural flowers, without addition of dyes;
- Type of decorative Silkcoat Stone plaster: Kameshkovy plaster like "B", - diameter of a stone in plaster from 2.0 mm to 3,0 mm;
- Consumption of decorative Silkcoat Stone plaster: 5 kg/m 2;
- Producer of decorative Silkcoat Stone plaster: "Silkcoat" (Turkey);
- Form of packing of decorative Silkcoat Stone plaster: Plastic bucket of 25,0 kg. ;
- It is impossible to apply in rainy weather and at a temperature below + 5C.
- Not to leave an unfinished surface.
- If it is necessary to use various colors SILCOTT STONE or to interrupt work, then between places of the first and second covering it is necessary to apply a strip of a painting tape of the corresponding size to create a type of a continuity of a covering. In 2 - 3 hours after application SILCOTT STONE takes the, final form. Full drying of decorative Silkcoat Stone plaster: from 24 to 48 hours at a temperature are not lower + 5 0C.
Contact the seller
Plaster mineral decorative Silkcoat Stone large fraction