- Country of manufactureMoldova
- Preparation methodVibrating
Vibromoulding — is that concrete mix keeps within a plastic form. The form is put on a vibrotable (a table with continuously vibrating surface) and some time is maintained on it. After concrete mix in shape was stamped, the uniform is taken off from a table and about 12 hours then from it the finished product gets are stood in the warm place.
The characteristic of production received by a molding method
- Final products have very attractive appearance and a pleasant smooth surface;
- It is possible to receive the huge range of products without special expenses;
- Products have strict geometry no form and parallelism of surfaces since all are made in different forms;
- Due to high water cement a ratio final frost resistance of a product decreases, it should be increased additional amount of cement, expensive modifiers and softeners that increases prime cost of products.