List of advantages of a parquet of BOEN
- The broadest choice of grades and kinds of breeds of a tree. BOEN specializes in exotic breeds (Wenge, Mutenya, Dusya, the Flounder, Moabi, Bubinga, the Panga, Nogal, and mn. other) also has in this area the widest scale among all European producers.
- The high level of quality exceeding already strict norms of Germany (the German DIN state standard specification allows high-rise differences to 0,2 mm, at BOEN to 0,05 mm.)
- The Connex Process system is advanced technology at which the thorn and a groove crash (are applied) after full processing and drawing a 7-layer varnish on a parquet board. Competitors of BOEN still process a board upside-down. Connex Process gives the following advantages: the thorn and a groove are extremely perfected and not polluted (are not filled with a varnish), after laying a floor becomes monolithic (transitions between boards are not visible).
- The two-way board looks in assembled form more elegantly, than similar three-lane, and also is stabler, the parquet is less subject to climatic influences, i.e. stretches less and pulled together at change of temperature and humidity. Stability of boards also increases at the expense of a symmetric three-layer design of the board at which the top and lower layers have identical degree of stability. The lower layer consists of the massif of a tree 3,7 mm thick, unlike competitors who still use plywood.
- Preservation of a decorative interline interval happens to the help of a 7-layer protekt-ultra varnish, having the special protective components counteracting external influence.
- BOEN is presented and is exported to more than 50 countries of the world.
The BOEN company is perceived around the world as a synonym of quality and durability.