In spite of the fact that Bravo 180S - the smallest of a standard number of Precision Farming computers, nevertheless its operational features remain at the high level.
Compact and and the economical, exact and reliable device is able to meet requirements of operators of small and average agricultural units.
The Bravo 180S computer is made both for garden, and for field sprayers.
• Built-in indicator of level.
• Connections for GPS and the main block of remote control.
• USB port for data transmission and software updating.
• Special ON for field sprayers, garden sprayers or for interrow processing of cultures.
• Indication of level in the tank (the additional sensor of level).
• Automatic calibration of a profile of the tank by means of a linear flowmeter and a possibility of export of parameters via the USB store.
• Automatic adjustment by means of measurement of an expense or pressure (by means of a flowmeter or the sensor of pressure).
• Automatic blocking of spraying if speed falls below the minimum value set for it. Thus sprays always work within the admissible range of work.
• Automatic blocking of spraying if pressure falls below the minimum value set for it. Thus sprays always work within the admissible range of work
• A possibility of record in memory to 10 working configurations (a dosage, sprays, etc.) which are caused as required.
• Existence of visual and sound emergency signals.
• Instant increase and reduction of amount of the given liquid.
• Wide choice of the PO languages and possibility of a problem of various units of measure (l/hectare, gal / acre, GPK, l / 100 m, etc.).
• The displayed data: norm of introduction, speed, pressure, an expense, the poured-out quantity, level in the tank, the processed area, processing duration, the passable distance.