Medical electronic floor scales VMEN - 150, 200 - 50 / 100 - A Designed for weighing people in medical, sports, cultural and recreational facilities and at home, can also be used to weigh various loads.
- automatic display of information on the weight of the person being weighed (cargo) up to 150,200 kg
- autonomous food from batteries -
- economical operating mode -
- automatic zero - setting
- selection of tare mass (optional accessories: mat) -
- work at a temperature from ( + 10) to ( + 40)? C.
Scales may have an external design that is different from the image.
Specifications + -
|The greatest limit of weighing (Max 1 / Max 2), kg||150/200|
|The smallest limit of weighing (Min), kg||1|
|Calibration division and display resolution (e), g
From Min to 100 kg
St. 100 kg to Mach
|Limits of permissible weighing error during initial calibration
Min to 25.0 kg incl.
St. 25 kg up to 100.0 kg incl.
St. 100.0 to Mach
|Range of selection of tare mass (additional accessories: rug, etc. ), kg||from 0 to 20|
|Operating temperature range, ? C||from + 10 to + 40|
|Mass measurement time, sec||3|
|Full average service life, years||8|
|Weight, no more than, kg||2,5|
Other + -
Scales in a set - 1 pc.
Transport packaging - 1 pc.
Operation manual - 1 pc.