Description: POST Card PCI is applied to diagnostics of malfunctions at repair and modernization of IBM PC computers (or compatible to it). POST Card PCI represents a payment of expansion of the computer which can be established in any free PCI the slot (33 MHz) and is intended for the POST display of the codes generated by computer BIOS'OM in a user-friendly look.
- Supply voltage: +5 Century.
- Consumption current, no more: 100 ma.
- Tire PCI frequency: 33 MHz.
- Address of diagnostic port: 0080h
- Indication of POST codes: on the LCD display in two lines on 16 symbols (the first line - a POST code in a hexadecimal look and through a dash - type of BIOS, the second line - the description of a mistake in the form of a running line).
- Indication of signals of the PCI tire: light-emitting diodes on the payment face - RST (a signal of dumping of PCI) and CLK (a clock signal of PCI).
- Indicators of existence of supply voltages of the PCI tire: + 5V, + 12V, - 12V, + 3,3V.
- Compatibility with motherboards chipsets: Intel, VIA, SIS.
- Size of the printed circuit board: 95.5 x 73.6 mm.
Contact the seller
MASTER-KIT BM9222 the Device for repair and testing of POST Card PCI computers