Products of other enterprises
- Country of manufactureMoldova
- Wine colorWhite
We want to suggest you to buy Luciano-Lux Vermouth Bianco Vermouth (1 l)
- Contains over 20 aromatic plants among which there is bitter wormwood, peppermint, oregano, St. John's Wort, thyme, yarrow, melissa, camomile, inula, coriander, carnation.
- The juicy vermutny slightly bitter taste is successfully combined with sweet taste of drink and is saturated with pryanoaromatny shades.
- Delicate, delicate, harmonious, refined taste and aroma.
- The bouquet includes flower and vanilla tone.
Vermouth is the fortified wine flavored by spice and different herbs.
The aromatized wines are known since antique times. On one of versions, to creation of Vermouth the hand was laid by Hippocrates. It is considered that it has for the first time made the recipe in the V—IV century B.C. The first industrial enterprise for production of Vermouth has been founded by Antonio Benedetto Carpano in Turin in 1786.
Sale only wholesale
Contact the seller
Luciano-Lux Vermouth Bianco Vermouth (1 l)