- Type of lampLED lamp
The main advantages of our SDIS are:
1. Its compensating properties allow: to raise K.P.D. of network (Cos φ), and each its 1 watt of active energy gives decrease in the general consumption in network to 2,6 watts. It provides its bystry payback in comparison with other LED light sources
2. A part of the consumed active power of SDIS can be compensated during the work in network due to increase in Cos φ and as the result, leads to what in the SDIS alternating current main works (shines) free of charge!
3. The improved thermal characteristics allow to receive SDIS of bigger power in smaller dimensions
4. The light-emitting diodes used in SDIS are made on advanced technologies that allows to receive not only high brightness in the compact case, but also unsurpassed reliability of SDIS. These light-emitting diodes are got directly from the producer that reduces the total cost of SDIS.
5. SDIS has long service life (50 000 hours) that considerably reduces costs of service. And, especially, in a case with street and industrial lamps is a huge item of expenditure which when using SDIS will be saved in addition.
We suggest to use unique lamps of our production which allow to solve optimum two major problems of any enterprise as the compensating device: to reduce electricity consumption (at the same time to improve quality of the power supply network) and to receive economical lighting.