Laboratory stand for the study of erosion Monicor-stand-E-1
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Products: Laboratory stand for the study of erosion Monicor - stand - E - 1 buy price
Category: Bench and laboratory testing equipment and materials
Technical characteristics of the installation
- Speed of abrasive particles from 5 m/s to 150 m/s
- Adjustable particle attack angles from 10° to 90°
- Up to 6 simultaneously tested samples of material attacked by abrasive particles
- Test piece sizes up to 40x100 mm
- Ability to change the concentration of abrasive in the stream
- Possibility of video recording of particle flight
- Ability to supply liquid to the test sample
- The results of the experiments are the change in the weight of the test sample, micrometric and laser measurements of the degree and form of erosive wear
Practical tasks that can be solved using this installation
- Determination of wear of various materials when exposed to abrasive particles at different angles of impact in conditions similar to real ones
- Prediction of the weakest places in terms of erosion in the pipeline
- Selection of materials most resistant to erosive wear, including in gaseous media with the presence of moisture
- delivery from ShMR and commissioning of the stand to the customer;
- testing of customer's materials at own stand.
For example, photographs of black steel samples are shown when they are exposed to the same amount of abrasive at different angles of attack. Depth measurements were taken with a micrometer.
OOO NPF "Akrus - M" is engaged in scientific and technical developments in the field of corrosion control, laboratory research and computer programs.