- BrandЛабораторное Оборудование и Приборы ЗАО (ЗАО ЛОИП)
- Country of manufactureRussia
The heating chamber is made of heat-resistant mica with the pressed refractory heating elements. The working surface is protected by fiber glass fabric.
The heating chamber has the form in accuracy repeating a form of the corresponding round-bottomed flask and is located in the casing thermoisolated from the external case. Such design provides minimization of heatlosses and is characterized by high power efficiency.
- three operating modes at choice: separate inclusion of the top or lower parts of a heating element, or their simultaneous work;
- very exact maintenance of temperature due to application of the proportional and integrated temperature regulator having feedback with the control thermocouple;
- smooth adjustment of temperature.
|The volume of the heated flask, ml||2000|
|Overall dimensions, mm||310х350х130|
|Max. temperature of heating, °C||400|