6 years on Allbiz
- Keys for the DSTU 2798-94 (State standard specification 14286-95) fire connecting K-80 and K-150 fittings are intended for connection of fittings of the pressure head and soaking-up fire hoses and the fire equipment.
- Models of fire keys differ in length, width, height, etc. therefore at the choice it is necessary to consider the sizes of gripping elements of connecting heads.
- The universal key of the firefighter can be used not only for a smykaniye of connecting heads, but also as a wrench, the screw-driver.
- Keys make of malleable cast iron of the KCh 30—6 brand.
- Production and from other materials which are not conceding on technical and mechanical properties specified is possible.
- Which expiration date according to the standard makes 8 years.
- Corrosion-resistant coating.
Similar company products
Contact the seller
Key for fire and connecting K-80 fittings, the Key for fire and connecting K-150 fittings