|Area of the seal||18 mm (In) x 18 mm (Sh)|
|Speed||To 65 m/min.|
The ProDigit 18 model is represented by the melkosimvolny kaplestruyny marker of production of the MapleJet company, Canada which provides the drop and pulse inkjet printing of high resolution up to 18 mm wide on porous and nonporous surfaces. Control of the marker is exercised of the controller of ProDigit who allows to create, keep and print the text via the control panel with touch ZhKD of the display. The control panel interface simple and clear that helps to minimize the term of training of new personnel. ProDigit 18 can be equipped with the additional printing head. Gas station of ink in the marker of ProDigit 18 does not make problems and does not cause inconveniences: you can quickly replace 180 ml the cartridge and by that to avoid long idle time. This kaplestruyny marker can work with various types of ink depending on the type of the marked surface. The printing head of ProDigit 18 allows to achieve high resolution to 180 dots per inch at the speed up to 65 m/min that is simply irreplaceable when using the marker commercially.
- Seal to 8 lines of the text.
- Seal of logos, images and barcodes.
- Hours and counter of real time.
- Compatibility with oil, soluble and UF ink.
- High resolution.
- The control panel with ZhKD the touch display.
- Port of consecutive input-output of data, USB and Ethernet ports.
- The indicator of low level blackened.
- The additional printing head (18 mm or 53 mm).
- UF ZhKD light source.
- The PD LITE controller for the main specifications of the seal.
- PDLINK the controller for control of several printers via the PC.
- Device of reading of the barcode: chooses the press release according to number of the barcode.