|Area of the seal||106 mm (In) x 106 mm (Sh)|
|Speed||To 60 m/min.|
The ProDigit 106 model is represented by the krupnosimvolny kaplestruyny marker of production of the MapleJet company, Canada which provides the drop and pulse inkjet printing of high resolution up to 106 mm wide on porous and nonporous surfaces. Control of the marker is exercised of the controller of ProDigit who allows to create, keep and print the text via the control panel with touch ZhKD of the display. The control panel interface simple and clear that helps to minimize the term of training of new personnel. ProDigit 106 can be equipped with the additional printing head. Strong and at the same time compact design do possible use of this marker even in hostile task environment and to successfully perform the seal on cardboard boxes on any production. The special design of the printing head of ProDigit 106 allows to achieve high resolution to 180 dots per inch at the speed up to 60 m/min that is simply irreplaceable when using the marker commercially.
- Seal of logos, images and barcodes.
- Design of difficult images with the help WITH Flexicode.
- Hours and counter of real time.
- Compatibility with oil, soluble and UF ink.
- High resolution.
- It is integrated with scales, PLK and devices of reading of barcodes.
- The control panel with ZhKD the touch display.
- Port of consecutive input-output of data, USB and Ethernet ports.
- The indicator of low level blackened.
- The additional printing head (18 mm or 53 mm).
- UF ZhKD light source.
- PDLINK the controller for control of several printers via the PC.
- Device of reading of the barcode: chooses the press release according to number of the barcode.