JACKLE Plasma 30-60 of air cooling
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureGermany
The device of plasma cutting JACKLE Plasma 30-60 of air cooling, with step adjustment of current of cutting.
The mobile device of plasma cutting Plasma 30-60 of JÄCKLE firm (Germany) is used for air and plasma cutting of any conducting materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminum and its alloys, brass, copper and gray cast iron. The maximum current of cutting in 60 A allows to cut preparations up to 20 mm thick.
Scope: small enterprises, industry (including and heavy), mechanical engineering, metalwork, etc.
- 2 steps of adjustment of current of cutting: 30/60 A.
- Plasma gas: compressed air.
- Air cooling of a plasmatron.
- The central socket for connection of a plasmatron.
- High-frequency HF ignition of an arch.
- The quiet fan of cooling operated by the thermostat.
- Thermal protection against an overheat.
- Strong and reliable design.
- Design, convenient for use and service.
- CE - a sign. Conforms to the European standards of safety for the person, property and environment.
- S - sign. It is allowed for works in the conditions of the increased danger of a tokoporazheniye and on open building sites.
|Mains voltage||3 x 400 V|
|Network frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Range of regulation of current of cutting (step)||30 / 60 A|
|Cutting current at PV of 50% (30%) 25 (40) °C/Tension||60 AND / 104 IN|
|Cutting current at PV of 100% (85%) 25 (40) °C/Tension||30 AND / 92 IN|
|Pressure / Consumption of compressed air||5,5 bars / 160 l/min|
|Maximum thickness of a cut: dividing / qualitative||20 mm / 15 mm|
|Idling tension||290 V|
|Power at the maximum load||18 kVA|
|Dimensions of the device (DhShhV) in mm||530 x 610 x 810|
|Device weight||81 kg|