The IR 220 Fubag is the most powerful welding machine in the IR series, capable of welding with electrodes up to 5 mm in diameter. At the same time, it retained all the advantages of other devices in this series: light weight, compactness, excellent quality and ease of operation. The device operates in the welding current range from 10 to 220 A.The Fubag IR 220 welding inverter confidently operates in a wide range of mains voltage from 150 to 240 V.
The duty cycle (DC) is 40% , these data are given in accordance with the European standard EN60974 - 1 at an external temperature of 40C. Often the market uses the PV value at an ambient temperature of 20 ° C: the lower the temperature, the higher the PV. At a temperature of 20C, the Fubag IR 220 welding machine can cook almost continuously, during the pause for changing the electrodes, the device has time to cool down.
The welding machine is equipped with the high - tech HOT START / ARC FORCE / ANTI STICK functions, which provide an easy start and excellent results even for a beginner in welding.
Infinitely adjustable welding current allows you to precisely set the required values. The digital display shows the parameters of the welding current in real time.
The welding inverter IR 220 Fubag has an efficient cooling system, as well as a built - in thermal protection function with overheating indication. Euro bayonet connectors on the front panel provide fast and reliable connection of cables of various lengths or their replacement. Reliable connection eliminates current loss and heating at the contact points.
For the convenience of the user, all the main technical characteristics are shown on the body of the device.
An adjustable carrying strap, infinitely adjustable welding current and a digital display showing the main parameters of the welding current make it easy to work with the welding inverter.
- Overheating protection, forced cooling
- Digital display, for precise current adjustment
- ArcForce function - automatic amplification of the welding current. During welding, when the welding arc decays, the current automatically increases, which reduces the likelihood of electrode sticking and increases the stability of the arc
- HotStart function - easy arc ignition. To ensure better ignition of the arc, the welding current is automatically increased at the start of welding. This makes it much easier to start the welding process.
- Antistick function - prevents sticking of the electrode. Turning off or reducing the welding current when the electrode is stuck, allows you to easily separate the sticky electrode from the metal to continue working
Contents of delivery
- Electrode holder with cable
- Earth clamp with cable
Supply voltage: 220 V Current consumption: 52 A Power consumption: 6.6 kW Current adjustment range: 10 - 220 A Working voltage: 20.4 - 29.0 V Open circuit voltage: 70V Continuous load: 40% Insulation class: H Protection class: IP 21S Power factor: 0.92 Electrode diameter: 1.6 - 5.0 mm Dimensions: 250 x 130 x 180 mm Weight: 3.1 kg Hot start function : ? Arc Force : ? Antistick function : ?
Receiving the goods
The goods can be obtained from the point of issue at the address
- Ufa, Lenina 150/1.
- Salavat, Nurimanov 30 (warn the manager that you will pick up the goods in this city)
- Neftekamsk, Promyshlennaya 9 (warn the manager that you will pick up the goods in this city)
- Delivery within Ufa - 300 rubles (free delivery for orders over 10,000 rubles)
- For the Republic of Bashkortostan and Russia - the cost of delivery is discussed with the manager.
- Delivery by a transport company (Delivery to the terminal in Ufa - free of charge)
Ways of payment
- Cash to the courier upon delivery
- Cash or card at the pickup point
For legal entities
- By cashless payment to the current account
- Welding inverters for manual arc welding (MMA) - Machines for argon arc welding with a tungsten electrode (TIG) - Semiautomatic gas shielded welding machines (MIG / MAG) - Plasma cutters, plasma cutters (CUT) - Welding torches for semi - automatic and argon - arc welding and plasma torches - Torches, torches, reducers, flow meters, gas welding sleeves - Welding wire, electrodes, filler rods - Personal protective equipment, masks and shields of the welder, gloves, leggings