Enters standard services: installation performance at the highest level and providing decisions from planning and the organization before introduction and connection of the equipment in a network. We provide also expanded services: survey of objects, development, drawing up and integration of project documentation. Usually, standard and expanded services are provided in a complex.
Installation, commissioning and integration of the equipment
Installation and test of antenna systems
After installation of antenna-feeder system our technical specialists, without fail take a number of measurements of key parameters of antenna-feeder devices, such as: coefficient of a standing wave, returnable losses, losses in a cable, distance to heterogeneity in a cable, obtaining the spectrogram in the chosen range, etc. Devices with a wide choice of basic and additional functions, are the irreplaceable tool for our technical specialists at expansion and maintenance of base stations.
Integration of BTS (GSM, UMTS and LTE)Integration of base stations is a service which includes final check of all installed equipment according to the developed project and the relevant standards. After that, by means of local terminals and the special software, tuning and an insertion of the central modules of a base station, a program upgrade, etc. is performed. The following stage is check of configurations, the alarm system, measurement of parameters of antenna-feeder devices, testing of streams, measurement of parameters of sectors and cells, testing of speed of data transmission, etc.
Maintenance of networks of the second, third and fourth generations
- Monitoring, exact setting up characteristics of systems for the purpose of optimization of their productivity
- Hardware and program support of networks of the next generation
- Carrying out trial tests of parameters of networks and their subsequent analysis
- Entering of technical changes into communication systems
- Preparation and carrying out acceptance operational testing
- Development of complex executive technical documentation of object of communication