Haifa-Cal™ Haifa fertilizer Kemikalz (Haifa Chemicals)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Haifa-Cal® represents a series of soluble fertilizers in water on the basis of calcium nitrate - connections which ideally supply a plant with available calcium and nitrogen in any conditions of its growth.
Calcium is an important nutritious element which improves quality of cultures and prolongs the term of their storage.
As calcium is not transferred on plant fabrics, it has to "be delivered from the outside" during the whole season of cultivation - in this case its sufficient content in fabrics and normal development of cultures will only be provided.
Nitrate nitrogen as a part of the Haifa-Cal® fertilizers is perfectly acquired by plants and increases efficiency of digestion of calcium.
Advantages of the Haifa-Cal® fertilizers:
- Completely rastvorima in water.
- Completely consist of nutritious elements.
- Do not contain sulfates.
- Do not contain chlorine, sodium and other substances, harmful to a plant.
- Are suitable for preparation of nutritious solutions and dry mixes.
- Haifa-Cal® are compatible to all soluble fertilizers in water except for uterine solutions which contain phosphates or sulfates.
Fertilizers of the Haifa-Cal® series are issued three grades:
- Haifa-Cal® GG - calcium nitrate for greenhouses, is suitable for Nutrigation™ (fertigation) and sheet top dressing.
- Multi-Cal® Nutrigation - calcium nitrate for use in the Nutrigation™ system on an open ground.
- Multi-Cal® Agri - calcium nitrate in granules for direct entering into the soil.