- Country of manufactureMoldova
Expanded grid (TsPVS) 2,5kh5kh0,45mm N-3,0m OTs
The grid all-metal expanded (TsPVS) is made from sheet cold-drawn metal on an expanded press by pro-cutting and extension of a leaf.
In other words, TsPVS represents the metal leaf of the chosen thickness which is evenly cut through and stretched owing to what the diamond-shaped, located in chessboard order cells are formed. The ready cloth of an iron grid is taken up in rolls 1 meter wide, length of a roll can be various depending on a type of a grid and needs of the customer.
Material: Cold-smoked Liszt, ots.
Leaf thickness: 0,45÷5,0 of mm
Cell: 2,5х5,0 ÷ 56х1 50 mm
Area of application
- reinforcing of a covering of various pipes (the so-called reinforcing TsPVS grid);
- reinforcing when performing plaster works (a so-called plaster grid of TsPVS);
- reinforcing when performing external and internal facing works with application of a tile, a natural stone and the thermal insulation device (the reinforcing TsPVS grid);
- concrete cut-off (so-called grid lattice);
- various works at arrangement of an interior;
- performance of protections of bunkers and trailers;
- production and installation of protections for electromechanical devices;
- production of cages for pets;
- installation of protections on garden and seasonal dachas;
- production of ventilating grates, and also screens for radiators, including decorative;
- production of recycle bins, ironing tables;
- production of air and oil filters for trucks, cars, tractors and other vehicles;
- sifting of the crushed breed.
Advantages of use of TsPVS:
- ensuring the increased protection of a surface against formation of cracks (when using TsPVS as the reinforcing or plaster grid);
- improvement of mechanical durability of a covering;
- the maximum decrease in the loads of a surface connected with continuous change of temperature and humidity (when using as the reinforcing or plaster grid);
- simplicity of installation and convenience of operation;
- low cost.