Grapes for expor
Reconfirm the price with seller
For example: +373(50)123-45-67
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
8 years on Allbiz
Now in the world there are more than 8000 grades grapes and. The most known grades:
- Muscats — group of grades of grapes with the strong characteristic ("muscat") aroma of berry reminding musk.
- Riesling — white grade of the grapes, and also wine brand made of it.
- Fetyask — technical grade of grapes and wine from this grade.
- Isabella — the American grade of grapes, berry black, with mucous pulp and specific smell, ripen late, are consumed by fresh; are used in winemaking. Recently, in connection with the increased content of methanol in the wines made from this grade it is prohibited to use in commercial winemaking in the USA and the European Union countries.
To taste of grade of grapes are divided into four groups:
- Ordinary taste. Represents combination of sweet and acid in different ratios, without any other distinctive features. With ordinary taste sometimes distinguish group of grades with neutral taste which often call "simple" from grapes grades.
- Muscat taste. In taste and aroma the muscat shade is more or less clearly expressed.
- Solanaceous taste. There is grassy smack reminding taste of berries of nightshade.
- Izabelny taste. More or less strongly expressed characteristic smack resembling strawberry, pineapple or blackcurrant is felt. This smack is inherent for berries of all grades of the American look Vitis labrusca L., which typical representative is the widespread grade Isabella (from here and there was name "izabelny"). Grades with izabelny smack most often have mucous pulp.
Similar company products