Gaseous argon (Ar) in accordance with GOST 10157-79 premiums, in standard 40 l cylinders
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUzbekistan
Gaseous argon (Ar) in accordance with GOST 10157-79 premiums, in standard 40 liter cylinders.
For protection of metal against environment oxygen when performing welding works use supply of inert gases. Argon welding which successfully copes with this task was widely used.
Thanks to chemical inactivity of gas use of argonno-arc welding is effective at a svarivaniye of elements from highly active metals (the titan, aluminum, copper and other) as argon protects an arch and the welded material without rendering on them any influence.
The consumption of gas can be defined from technology on which argonodugovy welding is carried out , on the choice of material for welding and depends also on thickness of the welded products. Average indicators of an expense:
· aluminum welding — the device spends 15-20 l/min;
· copper welding — the device spends 10-12 l/min;
· welding constructional or low-alloyed by staly — the device spends 6-8 l/min;
· welding of magnesian alloys — the device spends 12-14 l/min;
· welding of nickel alloys — the device spends 10-12 l/min;
· welding of the titan and titanic alloys — the device spends 35-50 l/min.