- Country of manufactureRussia
Pallet packaging material must be durable and easy to dispose of. The five - layer film with reduced thickness is characterized by high strength and good stretch ratio, which makes it resistant to mechanical stress.
The main directions of use for pallet packaging:
- Construction industry (production of blocks or bricks);
- Food industry (alcoholic and non - alcoholic drinks, canned food);
- Printing industry (large printing houses).
Custom - designed packaging material reduces the logistics costs associated with purchasing, storing and disposing of.
The film is made taking into account the stated requirements:
- cost price;
- shelf life;
- technical characteristics of the goods.
- Unique five - layer structure.
- Puncture and tear resistance.
- The material remains flexible at very low (up to - 60 degrees Celsius) and high temperatures.
- Energy saving due to low heating temperature.
- Minimal expenses for transportation and storage of products.
- Budget recycling.
Product appearance is the "face" of your company. The client will immediately recognize your product among others if your logo is on the film. To avoid oxidation of metal equipment, the development of bacteria and the accumulation of condensation inside the package, buy perforated film. Technical holes (perforations) are required to normalize the temperature.