- Country of manufactureBulgaria
The origin of yogurts is connected with Balkan countries, first of all with Bulgaria. Milk of sheep or buffalo cows was poured for turning sour in leather bags, and the received ferment was added to fresh milk.
Interest in this drink has woken up at the beginning of the last century. At that time the biologist Ilya Mechnikov has developed the theory connecting digestion and aging. In his opinion, basic reason of old age - processes of decomposition in intestines (his statement is widely known: "We grow old because that we samootravlyatsya by putrefactive substances from own guts").
Useful properties of yogurt
- Yogurt is rich with protein. On average in 250 gr. product contains 8 gr. squirrel.
- Good source of calcium and potassium (400 mg. in 250 gr. product).
- Excellent source of vitamin B - Riboflavinum.
- Promotes digestion of lactose (the carbohydrate which is contained in dairy products).
- Help to prevent risk of developing of colon cancer and mammary gland, strengthen immune system.
- The Bulgarian stick influences rejuvenating on all organism (Bulgaria is well-known for the long-livers).
The substances produced by the Bulgarian stick in the course of milk fermentation are very useful to normalization of health of children and adults, especially at dysbacterioses, allergies and tendency to frequent SARS and viral infections, including different types herpes - viruses, and also at many other immunopathological states. For receiving medical effect yogurt should be prepared only independently and not to store it more than 1-2 days (at perekisaniye many necessary substances collapse). Therefore it is necessary to ferment new yogurt daily for use next day.