Equipment for briquetting of RUF 400
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Equipment for briquetting of RUF 400The pressing part of a briquetting machine and its hydraulic drive are mounted on the bearer frame having elastic damping support. The cabinet of electroautomatic equipment is located on a frame and integrated into a press. The electrical wiring of a press is mounted completely, a cable are laid in protective trays. The press is ready for operation right after connection to the power supply network and a feed system of material.
The press and system of electroautomatic equipment in the standard model are designed and made for operation at ambient temperature from +5 °C to +40 °C.
Use of a press out of the covered rooms demands the additional options protecting a press from a frost and other adverse weather conditions.
Except for a small amount of the purchased component parts, all parts and nodes of a briquetting machine have been developed and made on RUF GmbH. Design, production and assembly are completely carried out at plant in of Zaisertshofen, Germany.
- The loading hopper having the reinforced design from steel sheets with an aperture 400 x 800 mm
- Bunker volume pribl. 150 liters
- Mixer with the drive electric motor of 0,55 kW for prevention of doming in material in the bunker
- The feed screw conveyer with the drive electric motor of 1,5 kW
- Time of loading of material is regulated by the programmable controller automatically
Preliminary compression of material:
- Vertically located hydraulic cylinder
- Pressure size for the camera of preliminary compression is established by the operator from a TP177B director's console, depending on material
- The control unit of stroke length of a cylinder rod which information is used for automatic adjustment of time of loading of material is located out of the camera of preliminary compression for protection against dust
Main compression of material:
- Horizontally located master hydraulic cylinder
- Pressure size for a master cylinder (to 300 bars) is also established by the operator from a TP177B director's console, depending on material
- Diameter of the cylinder - mm ø250, max. pressure force is 150 tons (at 300 bars).
- Depending on installations - to 400-430 briquettes an hour.
- 150 x 60 mm in section
- Length of a briquette of 40 - 110 mm depending on installations and a type/size of the bricketed material (the approximate weight of a briquette 835 gr with a length the 85-95th)
- Max. specific pressure, pribl. 1700 kg/cm ² (at 300 bars).
- Pribl. (D x Sh x V) 2710 x 1900 x 2100 mm
- The specified sizes do not consider necessary working space for service of the press making 1000 ÷ 1500 mm
- Weight (without options), pribl. 3500 kg